State of Illinois Plans
- State of Illinois Employee
- Teachers' Retirement Insurance Program (TRIP)
- College Insurance Program (CIP)
- Local Government Health Plan (LGHP)
- State of Illinois Medicare Plan
Need More Help?
- Visit a State Benefit Fair in your area
- Contact your Group Insurance Representative (GIR) for more information
- Contact us
Keeping Your Current Plan with Us
If you want to keep your current coverage with us, you don't have to take any action.
Your benefits aren't changing. Choose your plan or log in to Your Health Alliance to review your benefits.
Enrolling in Our Plans
Use MyBenefits Marketplace, an online enrollment tool designed specifically to streamline your benefit options into a one-stop shop for your insurance needs. On it, you can:
- Learn more about your current benefits
- Make enrollment decisions
- Change your current coverage
- Find contact information for all your plan administrators.
Or call the MyBenefits Service Center (toll-free) at 844-251-1777, TTY 844-251-1778, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. CT.