State of Illinois Plans
- State of Illinois Employee
- Teachers' Retirement Insurance Program (TRIP)
- College Insurance Program (CIP)
- Local Government Health Plan (LGHP)
- State of Illinois Medicare Plan
Need More Help?
- Visit a State Benefit Fair in your area
- Contact your Group Insurance Representative (GIR) for more information
- Contact us
Keeping Your Current Plan with Us
If you want to keep your current coverage with us, you don't have to take any action.
State, CIP and TRIP Members: Your benefits aren’t changing. Choose your plan or log in to Your Health Alliance to review your benefits.
LGHP Members: Please review your plan documents for updates to your coverage.
Enrolling in Our Plans
Use MyBenefits Marketplace, an online enrollment tool designed specifically to streamline your benefit options into a one-stop shop for your insurance needs. On it, you can:
- Learn more about your current benefits
- Make enrollment decisions
- Change your current coverage
- Find contact information for all your plan administrators.
Or call the MyBenefits Service Center (toll-free) at 844-251-1777, TTY 844-251-1778, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. CT.