You can also find your plan's list of covered drugs or pharmacies by logging in to Your Health Alliance.Log In Now
What Drugs Are Covered?
2020 Individual & Small Group Plans
2020 Health Alliance Northwest Individual & Small Group
- 2020 Health Alliance Northwest Individual & Small Group Formulary
- Health Alliance Northwest Emergency Fill List – Included Drugs
- Health Alliance Northwest Emergency Fill List – Excluded Drugs
2020 Large Group & Self-Funded Group Plans
- Health Alliance State of Illinois Employee Formulary
- Large Group and Self-funded Standard Formulary
- Large Group and Self-funded Enhanced Formulary
2021 Health Alliance Large Group and Self-Funded Plans
Find definitions for important pharmacy terms in our Glossary.
Where Can I Fill My Drugs?
Filling your prescriptions should be easy, because life is already hectic enough. We've partnered with many major and local pharmacies, so you never have to go far.
Remember, unless it’s an emergency, you must go to an in-network pharmacy for your prescriptions to be covered.
- Pharmacy Preauthorization Request Form
- Upcoming Changes to Coverage of Specific Drugs
- CVS Specialty Pharmacy Services Enrollment Form
- High Cost Medical Drugs List
If you're having trouble affording your medicine, contact your doctor, your case manager, or our pharmacy department at 1-800-851-3379, option 4 to discuss your options and support.