You can also find your plan's list of covered drugs or pharmacies by logging in to Your Health Alliance.Log In Now
What Drugs Are Covered?
Find all the drugs covered by your plan in its formulary:
- Direct Individual Plans & Employer Group Plans Standard Formulary
- Public Individual Plans & Employer Group Plans Formulary
- Employer Group Plans Standard Formulary
- Public Employer Group Plans Formulary
Find drugs for complex diseases that have special instructions, need preauthorization, or need to be given by a health care professional:
Find definitions for important pharmacy terms in our Glossary.
If you're having trouble affording your medicine, contact your doctor, your case manager, or our pharmacy department at 1-800-851-3379, option 4 to discuss your options and support.
Where Can I Fill My Drugs?
Filling your prescriptions should be easy, because life is already hectic enough. We've partnered with many major and local pharmacies, so you never have to go far.
Remember, unless it’s an emergency, you must go to an in-network pharmacy for your prescriptions to be covered.
With Rxtra, you can choose how much you save at our 3 kinds of in-network pharmacies.
- Primary – These include all of our in-network pharmacies, where you'll pay the standard copayment for your plan.
- Preferred – These give you $0 copayments on some of the most commonly prescribed meds.
- Preferred Plus – These pharmacies give you the same $0 copayments as Preferred pharmacies, but you also pay nothing for certain cholesterol and asthma meds.
Find Primary, Preferred, or Preferred Plus pharmacies. Just show them your member ID card to save.