You can also find your plan's list of covered drugs or pharmacies by logging in to Your Health Alliance.Log In Now
What Drugs Are Covered?
2018 Individual & Small Group Plans
2019 Individual & Small Group Plans
2019 Health Alliance Northwest Individual & Small Group Plans
- 2019 Health Alliance Northwest Individual and Small Group Formulary
- Health Alliance Northwest Emergency Fill List – Included Drugs
- Health Alliance Northwest Emergency Fill List – Excluded Drugs
2019 Large Group & Self-Funded Group Plans
- Health Alliance State of Illinois Employee Formulary
- 2019 Large Group and Self-Funded Standard Formulary
- 2019 Large Group and Self-Funded Enhanced Formulary
Find definitions for important pharmacy terms in our Glossary.
Where Can I Fill My Drugs?
Filling your prescriptions should be easy, because life is already hectic enough. We've partnered with many major and local pharmacies, so you never have to go far.
Remember, unless it’s an emergency, you must go to an in-network pharmacy for your prescriptions to be covered.
If you're having trouble affording your medicine, contact your doctor, your case manager, or our pharmacy department at 1-800-851-3379, option 4 to discuss your options and support.