TruHearing® Hearing Benefit
Get one routine hearing exam for a $45 copay when you see a TruHearing provider and lowered rates on up to two TruHearing hearing aids per year.
- $45 initial hearing exam.
- Two hearing aids per year through TruHearing.
- Three follow-up visits with a TruHearing provider to have your new hearing aids fitted and adjusted.
- 45-day trial period.
- Three-year manufacturer warranty for repairs and one-time loss and damage replacement.
- 48 batteries per hearing aid.
Choosing Hearing Aids
TruHearing hearing aids come in a variety of sizes, colors and styles with advanced features to fit your needs.
Getting Hearing Aids
- Call TruHearing at (855) 205-5059.
- A hearing consultant will help you set up a hearing exam with a TruHearing audiologist or hearing instrument specialist in your area.
- If your audiologist or hearing instrument specialist finds hearing loss at your appointment, they’ll help you choose and order the right hearing aids through TruHearing.
- Once you get your new hearing aids, you’ll go back to your audiologist or hearing instrument specialist to have them fitted and programmed.
Three hearing aid follow-up visits must be used within one year of the date of the initial purchase. The 45-day trial period and hearing aid returns, repairs and replacements are subject to provider and manufacturer fees. For questions regarding fees, contact TruHearing customer service.