Do You Want Free Help Managing Your Health or Your Care?
We can match you to the right help for your situation!
Call us at 1-800-851-3379, ext. 28947 to get started.
For help figuring out your health care, especially after a hospital stay or a diagnosis.
Our care coordinators work with you, your doctors and nurses, and your health plan to help you reach your health goals. Your care coordinator can help you:
- Set and reach health and wellness goals
- Understand and manage illness and recovery
- Use your health plan to save money
- Coordinate your care when you have complicated health conditions
- Care for yourself to prevent illness and hospital stays
- Find great tools and resources
- Connect with our pharmacy department for answers to all your medication questions
Your care coordinator will also call you regularly to check in on your progress. You'll also have a go-to person who can answer questions and help you get the most from your coverage.
Care coordination isn't a replacement for your doctors, nurses, or other healthcare providers, but they are there to help you succeed in your search for a healthier you.
You don’t have to do it alone—your care coordinator is here for you.
For long-term help, support, and resources for managing your diseases.
We’re here to help you take control of your long-term disease or condition. While it’s important to take your medicine and work with your primary care provider to keep it in check, it’s always good to have more support.
When you get disease management help from us, we'll send you a welcome letter and newsletters and help connect you to the right resources, support, and reminders to be your best.
We can help you manage your:
- High blood pressure
And even for other conditions, like migraines, we are always here to connect you to up-to-date resources to help you and your doctor find what works best for you.
For help planning and staying on a path to better health.
Health coaching can help you or your family plan for better health. Our health coaches can help you get the best care possible from your healthcare team and get the most from your coverage.
They'll partner with you to help in areas like:
- Weight and stress management
- Preventive screenings and immunizations
- Managing your diabetes and other chronic diseases, especially when you've just been diagnosed
- Exploring your motivation for change
- Setting small lifestyle goals to make sure you stay on track with your health
Your health coach will also check in with you regularly, and you'll always have a go-to person who can answer questions and help you get the most from your coverage.
Health coaching isn't a replacement for your doctors, nurses, or other healthcare providers, but our coaches love helping people and are there to support and encourage you on your own health journey.
Looking for local support groups? Carle has classes and events to fit your needs.
Confused about all of the different types of providers? We can help you make sense of the industry terms.
These are free services for our members and do not replace care from your healthcare providers.