Do you have questions about your taxes and health insurance? See our 2016 Tax FAQ for answers.
- Compare costs with the Treatment Cost Calculator
- Find doctors, hospitals, and pharmacies covered by your plan
- View past and current claims, authorizations, and Explanations of Benefits
- Check your deductible and out-of-pocket balances
Get info about your benefits and options under the Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) program.
Connect with resources, info,
and materials to help you sell our plans and work with your customers.
Find resources and info to help you use Your Health Alliance and work with us as you care for your patients.
Get to Know Us
Cheri M. recommends Health Alliance because it’s affordable. “[The] cost of medications so far - $0,” she says. “It meets my needs, yet is amazingly reasonable.”
We have tens of thousands of doctors, hundreds of hospitals, an office you can visit, and more than 600 employees, so you’re always taken care of.
We have tens of thousands of doctors, hundreds of hospitals, and more than 600 employees, so you’re always taken care of.
Our local Customer Service reps help more than 40,000 callers each month, connecting you to answers in 15 seconds or less on average. They solve 99.6% of issues on the first call.
You can see it in our numbers:
- 96% of our members and 70% of our employers stay with us each year.
- 90% of claims are processed within 19 working days.
- Health Alliance Medical Plans' Medicare HMO in Illinois and Iowa and Nebraska is one of the highest-rated health insurance plans in the nation with a 4.5 out of 5 according to the NCQA's Medicare Health Insurance Plan Ratings 2015–2016.
We’re always here for you.
And after you become a member, we’ll help you make the most of your plan with Your Health Alliance, where you have instant access to helpful tools and your plan benefits and claims.
Be Your Best
Beyond great coverage, we also want to help you take charge of your health.
Use Rally, our digital wellness tool that helps motivate you with online missions, support, and rewards.
Get help, info, and resources to manage your disease and treatment.
Stay up-to-date with health info and resources through our blog and social media.